2. Beyond the Processional songs and the Recessional song,do you providePrelude music for the Ceremonies?
Yes, usually we perform for around 30 min as guests arrive and take their seats for the Ceremony and then actual Ceremony with Processional and Recessional music which also lasts about 30min. Time of Prelude might vary depending on the length of the Ceremony.
3. Do you usually attend wedding rehearsals?
We do not attend wedding rehearsals. All our musicians are professionals and played numerous of weddings, with all needed details we are able to run wedding ceremony smoothly.
4. Does set up time included in the price?
Yes, usually we arrive 30min before the performance time to setup.
5. Are you able to play songs outside of your repertoire?
Yes, we are happy to arrange and learn special song for you. Usually we accept 2 new requests free of charge (exceptions may apply, please consult), for more new songs additional fee will apply.
6. What your musicians usually wear for the events?
Our dress code is formal black and white.
7. Can I see you perform?
Unfortunately, most of our events are private, but we have audio and video samples on the website that you can explore.
8. Do you play outside?
Yes, we do perform outside, although performance cannot be completed or continued (open air, no roof or umbrellas) due to rain and open sun light at high temperatures, unless shade (tent, umbrellas) is provided.
9. How we book and what information you need?
To book the contract is sent to sign which requires deposit before the event, usually 30-50% of the price. In order to send contract the following info is needed: date of the event, times of performance, event location and ensemble type.
10. Do you have liability insurance for the venue?
Yes, we do.